Thursday 28 July 2011

Review of Dettol No-Touch Hand wash system

Received from Dettol


DETTOL No-Touch Hand Wash System helps eliminate the millions of germs that your hands can pick up each day! It automatically senses hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap.
The starter kit includes a dispenser, one hand soap refill, and four AA batteries. When you use the DETTOL No-Touch Hand Wash System, you'll know you're helping your family by fostering proper and effective handwashing to help prevent the spread of harmful germs

Read on to see how we got on with it.. :)

Handwashing is one of the most important steps you and your children can take to help you stay away from harmful germs that can cause diseases and with the DETTOL No-Touch Hand Soap System, you and your family will never have to touch a germy soap pump again. It's ideal for use in the kitchen or bathroom.

I chose to put this beautiful piece of technology into my Kitchen after debate of it going into the bathroom as I was sent the stainless steel look one and everything in my kitchen is either silver or black or cream :)



My Opinion
This is a top piece of kit for a family in fact once my mum had seen mine she has now been and brought one as my dad works in a factory and it means she doesn't get his horrid dirty hands on her soap, unfortunately in means she still gets dirty suds on her tap lol. She brought the white one to my dads disgust, so he repeatedly told me how mine would look nice in his house, shame I didn't give in!! (soz dad lol) My son is also impressed with this magic soap dispenser, luckily for me I have it on a shelf he can't reach/play with so he asks to use it when needed!

I would recommend this product for a family, for someone who works that gets messy hands, A nursery for the hygiene this would even be fabulous in a doctors. In fact even if you like gadgets you should invest in one as not only is it hygienic for your family it's a bit of stylish fun too.  


Dettol Website
Dettol on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...